Life atBack to overview
Company values influence an employee's behaviour and attitude greatly and serve as broad guidelines in all kind of situations.
At Cronos we share common business values such as fairness, innovation and community involvement.
- To demonstrate indisputable excellence in all aspects of the company - never total satisfaction.
- To improve continuously: the desire and ability to develop and implement ways to improve ourselves.
- Fearless, collaborative exchange of ideas and information at all levels of the organisation, in a transparent, consistent and credible manner.
- We have an obligation to communicate.
- We take the time to talk and listen to one another.
- Honesty, trust, professionalism and ethical behaviour that is never compromised.
- We work openly, honestly and sincerely with actual and potential customers.
- We treat others as we wish to be treated ourselves.
- Understanding and accepting each other's needs, recognising each other's qualities, rewarding each other's contributions and supporting each other's ideas and aspirations.
- The drive to continually improve.
- Everyone has to make a clear commitment to learn (on their own, as a team member and as an employee).
- Teamwork is the heart and soul of a company and as such it should become a way of life.
- Teamwork is what we value, because we believe that Together Everybody Achieves More Work.
- Teamwork ultimately results in sharing the company's success with the employees, showing trust and respect for our employees.