The job is located in Geel
Main activities will be:
The administration of the Windows server platforms.
The administration of the other server platforms in a backup role.
The administration of the Virtual Infrastructure.
The administration of the Storage infrastructure.
- Good communications skills in English and good knowledge of Dutch
- Willing to work in a busy team where learning new skills is essential
- Should have a professional attitude and be service oriented
- Capacity to work in several issues simultaneously
- Capacity to work alone and within a team
- Capacity to work under stress conditions
- Capacity to share the knowledge with the other members of the team
The successful candidate must have the following practical experience:
- In Windows 2008 server administration
- In Linux administration
- In Storage administration
- In Virtual Infrastructure administration
The following experience would be an advantage:
- In the administration of complex environments
- In the support of scientific users
- In the administration of the EC Reference Configurations defined by DG DIGIT
- In the administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Cent OS
- In NetApp administration
- In VMware & vSphere administration
- In the ITIL incident-, problem-, capacity-, availability- and continuity management processes
- In the production of technical documentation and training manuals for management and users
- The opportunity to evolve in an international and multi-cultural environment
- A prestigious reference such as the European Commission
- Attractive salary package / rate
- Personal Development, training, grow, creative freedom
- Incentive, team building